Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

Order Sheet
CLUB:

Season 35 Week 4 processing... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 35 Week 4 processing...   Season 35 Week 4 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jul - 19:50

WATFORD

Watford changed things up again this week after back to back defeats to WIN (the tactic, not my result lol)… The manager tried to nullify the PM of WIN with a BW. However, the score of ‘1’ from Onana would suggest that it wasn’t effective as anticipated. So the manager went back to the tactic he was trying out back end of last season FLY. It would appear to be vindicated as it was TIC Vs FLY this week and the manager managed to come out on the winning side, just.. A slight tweak to the lineup this week with Onana keeping his place in the side but converted from BW to DY, and the usual DY Silva moved out wide to RW where he plays for his national team. TM is usually Maddison after a impressive scoring record for Watford, but Harvey Barnes offers a different profile from the bench, which looks like he managed to secure all 3 points this week!
Disappointing defeat to Paris in the champions league, will have to see what the breakdown say if the side were unlucky or if they didn’t create enough.
Huge transfer in Enzo Fernandez coming into the side, the manager will be looking at forming a partnership between Enzo and Rice to guard the midfield for the next decade! (could I possibly keep a side that settled?)

Season 35 Week 4 processing... - Page 6 Lineup17

Last edited by Phil@Watford on Wed 17 Jul - 19:52; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Order Sheet
CLUB:

PostSubject: Re: Season 35 Week 4 processing...   Season 35 Week 4 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jul - 19:51

AC MILAN

Milan managed 4 goals this week, something the manager was trying to look at achieving with the tweak to tactic. Rafael Leao looks like he is thriving being the main man of the side having scored a Hattrick.
5* thumping of Monaco in the Europa league shows a statement of intent this week. The side will be looking to win multiple trophies this season. Hopefully don’t peak to early!
Contracts given to Folosrunsho, Milinkovic, Coppola this week to make them permanent squad members and give the team a more familiar feeling after clearing out quiet of a lot of the players the manager inherited.
Manager also managed to sign up Shania Twain to do a concert to help boost the clubs war chest! Surely the Italians will pack out the stadium?!

LEVERKUSEN

Lucky 7? Leverkusen certainly benefited from the switch of style. While the side certainly wenrnt doing bad. But as a Englishman, we expect more don’t we?
Hlozek got a double, which would suggest he came on for a injured player. Theories flying around it was Felix as he didn’t get himself on the score sheet? Boniface finds himself amongst the goals? First for the club after taking over leading role at CF from Lewandowski. Little slow to join the party but certainly pleased to finally get up and running for the season.
Robin Gosens and Milinkovic-Savic renew their contracts for another 3 seasons after making themselves integral to the side.
Comfortable 3-0 in Europe, a competition Leverkusen have had lots of success in recently and will aim to go all the way again.

BOTAFOGO

Neymar Santos found himself back to his best this week to contribute to the goals this week, manager is pleased at Endricks contribution also, after struggling to impact the game at LW. Manager decided to bring the experienced Moura into the LW berth and bring Endrick off the bench to see if he can add a different type of threat. One game, One goal. Long may it continue.
A win in Copa, not thrilling score line, but looking at the teams around the competition. An away win is vital at this stage!
Felipe is given a extended contract even after the arrival of Garcia to help ensure there is quality in depth at the back!
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 35 Week 4 processing...   Season 35 Week 4 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jul - 12:08

Email turns all sent out, any issues please let me know and I will sort them tomorrow for you.
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Season 35 Week 4 processing...   Season 35 Week 4 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jul - 12:17

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Email turns all sent out, any issues please let me know and I will sort them tomorrow for you.
Thanks Paul

Very quick one - I offered Andrea Cambiasso the £15million needed to sign him permanently at Juventus this turn, but the note came back and said wasn't enough for some reason - might you please be able to have a look?
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Order Sheet
CLUB:

PostSubject: Re: Season 35 Week 4 processing...   Season 35 Week 4 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jul - 12:28

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Thanks Paul, 

Was fun getting my turn back this week.... Cause I had no idea what I sent  lol!
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Season 35 Week 4 processing...   Season 35 Week 4 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jul - 13:49

Hi Paul, Rennes got missed out in the French Cup again. Could they get added in please? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 35 Week 4 processing...   Season 35 Week 4 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Jul - 9:33

Ben@Plymouth wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:
Thanks Paul

Very quick one - I offered Andrea Cambiasso the £15million needed to sign him permanently at Juventus this turn, but the note came back and said wasn't enough for some reason - might you please be able to have a look?

done.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 35 Week 4 processing...   Season 35 Week 4 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Jul - 9:43

Rob@Barcelona wrote:
Hi Paul, Rennes got missed out in the French Cup again. Could they get added in please? Thanks.

Aah this was on my list of bugs which I never did fix for you. 

Rennais were 35th on the list of French teams and only the first 32 are used for cups so I've moved Rennais up into the top 32 so it shouldn't happen again.
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Season 35 Week 4 processing...   Season 35 Week 4 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Jul - 10:34

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Rob@Barcelona wrote:

Aah this was on my list of bugs which I never did fix for you. 

Rennais were 35th on the list of French teams and only the first 32 are used for cups so I've moved Rennais up into the top 32 so it shouldn't happen again.
Thanks Paul.
Back to top Go down
gary@chelsea
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
gary@chelsea

Order Sheet
CLUB:

PostSubject: Re: Season 35 Week 4 processing...   Season 35 Week 4 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Jul - 19:15

Hi Paul , i seemed to have gained a player at Braga , not sure where he came from but someone is missing him lol

K875  NUNO NUNES
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Season 35 Week 4 processing...   Season 35 Week 4 processing... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Jul - 14:54

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Ben@Plymouth wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:
Thanks Paul

done.
Thanks Paul
Back to top Go down

Season 35 Week 4 processing...
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6