Paul Hemmings
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master

Week 10 processing... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 12:39

Will's up next
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 12:40

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Tom@Charlton wrote:
One last thing, then I'll shut up!

In light of your comments regarding NEWs above, I think I made the same mistake last week. Is there any chance you can change my TRIAL (Charlton) to a NEW this turn, with an amount of 1m? No worries if not. Thanks

sure thats done with the same contract you offered last week

Thanks again. Will stop distracting you now....study
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 13:09

I will check out your corners before I run the games this week to make sure they are working okay.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 13:10

More INDIV training not done apparently seems to be an issue from last week. Not sure why it wouldnt be done tbh but I will look into it later for sure.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 13:15

No first team changes for high flying Fulham this week ahead of their crucial game at home to Arsenal with Bent and Zamora leading the line although Cuellar does make the bench this week.

Off the pitch a payrise for Pienaar may keep him happy for awhile and Scott Loach is listed. They'll be a few high bonuses flying around this week and that's exactly how you have to use them, and Will is doing the right thing by offering a bigger bonus via the NG special action for this match alone.

If you increase the WB and then decrease it the following week players get annoyed, but if you use the NG one week it auto gets reset to 0 the following week and helps to focus the players' minds on this weeks game.

Should be a great game this week.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 13:18

Fulham make one change to their cup team this week for the game against Plymouth, as in comes Bent onto the left wing in place of Hofbauer.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 13:23

Vorm comes onto the subs bench for Feyenoord as Will moves to secure the futures of Vertonghen and Emanuelson on long term contracts.

Feyenoord also attempt a swapbid for Gary Cahill 26 9494 CB that involves Samba 27 9595 CB congoint 20caps and David Moyes is thought to be thinking about that deal, but still not really impressed. However it may well go thru as all the criteria for the swap seem to have been satisfied.

The only other deal on the table for Cahill is a cash offer from Chelsea for £10millions which Moyes is unlikely to accept as he already has enough money.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 13:25

In cases like this the cash offers will only be accepted if the club need the money because they are in debt. Reality managers wont sell their best players without first finding replacements, best players are players in their starting 18.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 13:25

quite concerned this week.

iv gone a little against my principles and picked the side based on the form of some of my players, which is fine but i like to proctect myself a little if im playing a good side, whic phils arsenal obviously are.

iv gone very open this week and may well regret not using palacios to close out van Persie.

gone with the premise and the hope that my system will work better than phils.

plenty of goals thisweek i think.

Last edited by Will@Fulham on Mon 19 Mar - 13:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 13:28

Three changes to Feyenoord's cup team this week to face Chelsea, as in come Vertonghen, Samba and Wolfswinkel.

Feyenoord are also looking to bring in young starlet Andreas Christensen.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 13:28

The last turn I have unopened is from Rob.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 13:43

Rob has playmaker Hernanes suspended this week and with Ganso on the plane to Real Betis it is left to Cambiasso to come in and cover, although Ganso does get names on the bench just in case his transfer doesnt go through and just in case he is needed in the case of an injury. Javier Pastore is also on the bench and he will come on for Cambiasso later in the game.

Off the pitch the deals involving Santon and Borini seem to have been confirmed, although wont be officially ratified until later in the week after all the paperwork has gone through official channels.

A bid for Berlin's highly rated Sergio Busquets 23 9999 MG involving Cambiasso 31 9999 AMMG and £10m will arrive on the desk of Berlin manager Pete Greene later in the week but whether Pete will sell his best player for the ageing argie we will have to wait and see.

Mirko Ranieri is cut from the team and listed for nothing.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 13:46

Plenty of changes to Inter's cup team this week ahead of the game against Real Betis as LLoris returns in goal along with a host of top class players including Maicon, Ribery and Pirlo to name but a few.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 13:47

In Rob's own words its been a massive week for Inter's youth football with new signings and new staff arriving as well and Inter will be releasing a statement with your turns this week to let everybody know what is going on with Inter's youth policy.

It makes for very interesting reading.
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Order Sheet
CLUB:

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 13:55

If robs is the last turn, and assuming the postman has been. Does that mean you might start running games today?

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 13:58

At Boca this week a couple of trialists are being chased in the shape of Kapino and Markovic whilst Davide Petrucci is up for review.

Davide Petrucci 20 9088 TM plays for Inter and its okay to use your feeder club dealings to review your parent club players, I dont mind this.

Petrucci looks like a prospect just been called into the under21 side so Ive made him a 9490 and changed him to a MID PMAM and tailored his skills more to the scout reports Rob sent in. Not a great increase but still recovering from that nasty knee injury this seems about correct for now.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 13:59

One thing though I dont really take much notice of scout reports written by fans on footballfancast as they are always biased one way or the other.
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 14:00

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Rob has playmaker Hernanes suspended this week and with Ganso on the plane to Real Betis it is left to Cambiasso to come in and cover, although Ganso does get names on the bench just in case his transfer doesnt go through and just in case he is needed in the case of an injury. Javier Pastore is also on the bench and he will come on for Cambiasso later in the game.

Off the pitch the deals involving Santon and Borini seem to have been confirmed, although wont be officially ratified until later in the week after all the paperwork has gone through official channels.

A bid for Berlin's highly rated Sergio Busquets 23 9999 MG involving Cambiasso 31 9999 AMMG and £10m will arrive on the desk of Berlin manager Pete Greene later in the week but whether Pete will sell his best player for the ageing argie we will have to wait and see.

Mirko Ranieri is cut from the team and listed for nothing.

Paul's love of Ganso very clear!!! My issue is I see him as much more of a forward positioned TM and as I play SLO I like 2 deeper lying PM's. The "ageing Argie"!!! I did offer him cash as well.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 14:01

However the reports written by United's training staff and taken from their official website are very interesting and so ive used them to review him.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 14:04

A review for Raphael Varane who hasnt even signed for Inter yet is next up, if the deal doesnt go thru of course then Rob will have reviewed one of Betis's players.

Varane who is currently 18 9488 CB FRA youthint. Rob wants me to make him a 9990 CBAM so these reports will have to amazing for that to happen. So lets have a look.
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 14:05

Mirko Ranieri is one I suggest all the English teams look at as he's been at Spurs for a while, is still very young and just coming back from a bad injury.

Petrucci ...... do a search for "petrucci goal" and look for the one against Newcastle Reserves!!! 9 for shooting?
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 14:11

A good review from World Soccer, they usually know what they are talking about, says he can slip into the Am role so I'll add AM to his PPs.

It also says that Zidane and Mourinho rate him and he could become a star, but then I know there is a real lack of defensive quality in european youth football atm so he may be good but the competition isnt much atm. But he's at Real in RL so I think so far 9490 for an 18 year old is about right.

imscouting says he's intelligent and has leadership so I'll add those too.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 14:12

he's also made his under21 debut so that will increase his CR to 90.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 14:13

he's very tall and strong for an 18year old so ive reviewed those stats up as well.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 14:17

the other reports come from sources I dont know and from unnamed people so im taking them with a pinch of salt.

I think I share the views of Laurent Blanc atm, he needs playing time to develop and am wondering if he will get that at Real.

So atm im leaving him as 9490 CBAM with a few buffed skills to represent his potential. Maybe a review when he's played a season in Real's team will net better results.

An interesting process though to give you some idea how I review players from the stuff you send me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 14:20

Bear in mind also that Real beat United to his signature and with Fergie's record with CB's (Bruce, Pallister, Stam, Smalling, Vidic, Rio, Jones etc) i'd say thats the biggest seal of approval you can get.

Petrucci has been United's best player in the reserves this season by some distance, very consistent high level of performance.
Back to top Go down

Week 10 processing...
Page 4 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next