Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

Season 23 Week 5 processing... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 5 processing...   Season 23 Week 5 processing... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Dec - 12:17

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Spain 1 Argentina 2 Iniesta - Tevez Messi

Scotland 0 Poland 1 Smolarek

Fantastic start to the world cup campaign - Don't think I won a game with them last year!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 5 processing...   Season 23 Week 5 processing... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Dec - 12:20

I'll take 1-1 with Italy!
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 5 processing...   Season 23 Week 5 processing... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Dec - 12:24

okay running the transfers now...
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Order Sheet
CLUB:

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 5 processing...   Season 23 Week 5 processing... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Dec - 13:06

Well that's a stunning week, arsenal win and another clean sheet! Lille win which is good, suprised to go top of the French league. But ill take it, positive results before the Xmas break.

France 2 - 0 no more could be asked from the lads.

Ecstatic to get a few points between me n 2nd and still no goals conceded

Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 5 processing...   Season 23 Week 5 processing... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Dec - 13:27

Well done Phil, done me over in England and overtaken me in France! That is some side you have built at the Emirates.

Thought you might get more with Arsenal to be honest, having both my AM and BW sent off against Aguero isn't the most helpful!!

Edgar Junior has always been a pain in the ass, scoring for fun. Just googled him, but still don't know who he is?!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 5 processing...   Season 23 Week 5 processing... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Dec - 14:50

think he's an Albania Striker who went on loan to 6 italian clubs, before finding his feet at Palonia Warsaw. Edgar Junior Cani. I think.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 5 processing...   Season 23 Week 5 processing... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Dec - 16:13

Okay Ive run everything now, just going to start the output, email turns should be with you tonite. probably by about 1700 hours.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 5 processing...   Season 23 Week 5 processing... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Dec - 16:21

In the end River Plate scored 11 goals which is a new record, but Union only had 4 non-apprentice players, which is strange as i'm sure they had a proper team last time I checked Argentina.

Rob have you scouted Union lately ? did you know they only had 4 players ? I'm just asking cos I'm a bit concerned the system has moved their players somewhere and if it has then I dont want it happening again. But if Ive just missed padding out their team then thats on me and all is well and good.

cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 5 processing...   Season 23 Week 5 processing... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Dec - 16:24

very happy at the cottage and de Kuip.

Feyanoords kiddy winkles continue to shine with their 5th win in 5 - and thats still without Sakho, Dzgeov, Affellay, Mertens and Christian Erikson - god knows where theyre going to fit in lol!!

Fulham have really started to show signs of coming together.

there seems to be a good blend going off in that midfield and hoping that the zabman and sandro are starting to geta little southamerican ting going in that middle

very happy with 2 clean sheets and hopefuly Baines will now only get stronger alongside Skrtel and Jags.

is going to be a very sad day though when i have to put that Kyle Walker in at Carlos Cuellars Expense - god i love that guy Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 5 processing...   Season 23 Week 5 processing... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Dec - 16:30

Paul Hemmings wrote:
In the end River Plate scored 11 goals which is a new record, but Union only had 4 non-apprentice players, which is strange as i'm sure they had a proper team last time I checked Argentina.

Rob have you scouted Union lately ? did you know they only had 4 players ? I'm just asking cos I'm a bit concerned the system has moved their players somewhere and if it has then I dont want it happening again. But if Ive just missed padding out their team then thats on me and all is well and good.

cheers

Just in the airport in Stockholm. Will ping you tomorrow Paul.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 5 processing...   Season 23 Week 5 processing... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Dec - 16:36

Rob@Inter wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:

cheers

Just in the airport in Stockholm. Will ping you tomorrow Paul.

cheers Rob
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 5 processing...   Season 23 Week 5 processing... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Dec - 16:51

I think I will hold onto the email turns for tonite until Ive had time to check the integrity of some of the results, as there were also a lot of 0-0 draws in the lower leagues in england. It may just be "one of those weeks" but I need to check. Apologies for the delay. I'll send stuff out in the morning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 5 processing...   Season 23 Week 5 processing... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Dec - 16:53

that's dedication for you Paul.... the mans in Sweden... and finds time to post on here..

I bow to Rob Wilson. The man needs no sleep.
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 5 processing...   Season 23 Week 5 processing... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Dec - 16:58

Budget submitted and approved yesterday. I've been drinking since then.
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 5 processing...   Season 23 Week 5 processing... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Dec - 17:05

Paul Hemmings wrote:
I think I will hold onto the email turns for tonite until Ive had time to check the integrity of some of the results, as there were also a lot of 0-0 draws in the lower leagues in england. It may just be "one of those weeks" but I need to check. Apologies for the delay. I'll send stuff out in the morning.

I think if you could check the integrity of the Fulham Plymouth game that would be good - sure something has gone array with that one Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 5 processing...   Season 23 Week 5 processing... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Dec - 17:06

Rich@Leicester wrote:
that's dedication for you Paul.... the mans in Sweden... and finds time to post on here..

I bow to Rob Wilson. The man needs no sleep.

Only drinks by the sound of it...
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 5 processing...   Season 23 Week 5 processing... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Dec - 17:39

Cant see anything wrong anywhere just seems like one of those days the system throws up now and again where there arent many goals in some games and stacks in others. The better players seem to have played much better and the journeyman players havent played so well.

Schalke's turn arrived just now 1735 hours so I'll do what I can and then send email turns out tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 5 processing...   Season 23 Week 5 processing... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Dec - 18:45

Not sure if it is European or domestic cup next week but does anyone know if Tommy Hudds and Lucas will be suspended for that as well as my league game?

They both got two yellows, so assume it will be just the one game? But does that translate as one week?

Thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 5 processing...   Season 23 Week 5 processing... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Dec - 18:54

Fantastic result at Birmingham,Luis Suarez new command seems to have worked a treat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 5 processing...   Season 23 Week 5 processing... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Dec - 22:50

I think it's just league... I think
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 5 processing...   Season 23 Week 5 processing... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Dec - 11:40

Hi guys, apologies for the delay this week in getting the email turns out but late last night I did find a problem with the LON tactic which is used by most of the unmanaged clubs in the english lower divisions.

The problem didnt affect the long balls in other tactical systems.

It has resulted in very few chances being created and lots of the games ended 0-0 so Ive decided to fix the problem and test it today and the go back and rerun the games in the lower 4 divisions of the english league.

Once thats done I will send stuff out.

Thanks for your patience.
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 5 processing...   Season 23 Week 5 processing... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Dec - 11:45

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Hi guys, apologies for the delay this week in getting the email turns out but late last night I did find a problem with the LON tactic which is used by most of the unmanaged clubs in the english lower divisions.

The problem didnt affect the long balls in other tactical systems.

It has resulted in very few chances being created and lots of the games ended 0-0 so Ive decided to fix the problem and test it today and the go back and rerun the games in the lower 4 divisions of the english league.

Once thats done I will send stuff out.

Thanks for your patience.

Thanks for letting us know Paul, looking forward to receiving things later on.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 5 processing...   Season 23 Week 5 processing... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Dec - 11:52

It was only really a problem because the players down at this level were not good enough to make a long pass without it going astray so Ive had to allow for that slightly to get everything to work again as it should be working.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 5 processing...   Season 23 Week 5 processing... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Dec - 12:09

Sounds quite realistic to me.

Average players pumping the ball forward to no one in particular, creating no chances all game?

I watched Lincoln do that for years!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 5 processing...   Season 23 Week 5 processing... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Dec - 12:27

Tom@Charlton wrote:

Average players pumping the ball forward to no one in particular, creating no chances all game?

Yeah you're right it is quite realistic in some ways but makes for poor excitement if you happen to be in the lower divisions like Banstead are, I just have to refind the right balance between being hopeless and being brilliant...
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 5 processing...   Season 23 Week 5 processing... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Dec - 12:29

Tom@Charlton wrote:

I know they are unmanaged but Lincoln are Banstead's closest rivals down here and are still quite good from the time they were managed.
Back to top Go down

Season 23 Week 5 processing...
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next